Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three worlds

Last night was a purely run of the mill nightmare. People were yelling at me for reasons I don't remember. 
Instead of explaining that dream, because it was both boring and upsetting, I have a theory that I feel like I have to post even if it is never read. Our minds exist in 3 worlds. These worlds are the "home world" which would be the world we exist in as corporeal beings with physical bodies. The second "dream world" which consists of our subconscious dreams and nightmare (those which are purely our minds. The third is the "between world" which is a second level of consciousness that we can only dwell in if we are not in our physical state, but no longer in the second world.

What I have been experiencing as I come out of the dream world is the passage way between the second and first world. I have still not been able to access the second world lucidly or through my own will. I don't know how to get there on my own. I can only hope that I am dragged in again, or pass through the door accidentally as I have previously. If not, the only way I'll be able to get in is by being lucid. I'm trying different techniques to become lucid, but I don't know how long that will take.

As a note, I tried chocolate to bring on a nightmare. It worked spectacularly, but I went to the third world instead of the second world and had a more upsetting nightmare than I've had in a while. I've also been trying the "spicy and salty" trick, but something has been wrong with my stomach for the past 2 weeks and the cramps it causes makes it impossible to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment