Monday, March 21, 2011

A backlog

It came to me a moment ago, and I thought I should share. About 2 or 3 weeks back I had a dream. It wasn't what I would call a nightmare, but it was still a dream that I woke up feeling odd from. I don't remember most of it, but I do remember the very end. The dream came to an end at my parent's house, but the person who came out to greet me wasn't my mother, father or brother. Instead it was a tall man with long brown hair and fantastic blue eyes. I do not believe I know this man in real life, but he seemed very familiar. He bore a resemblance to and old boyfriend (or two, I'm very predictable in that sense), but wasn't any of them I could recall. We spoke as we walked away from the house. The sun was setting in the dream, and the whole landscape was painted with that bright orange light that only exists on a sunset for a beautiful summer day, that light that makes the world seem to be absolutely ablaze.

He said to me "You and I are very alike [Anomie]".

I replied "Yeah, but I'm not a spazz". I said this because he had a different sort of disorder that made him shake constantly, like he was very cold.

He returned with "But you still shouldn't call me a spazz".

"Okay," I said, as I touched his arm and he stopped shaking. "But you're still a spazz". I removed my hand, he started to shake again and I woke up.

I didn't see the Slenderman here, but its of note that the world appeared to be on fire, and my parents live right in front of a heavily wooded area. This wooded area was forbidden to me as a kid. I wasn't allowed to go into it without my older brother (who wouldn't take me because he's an ass). Of course, I went into the woods often anyway. Nothing interesting except spice bushes, which were awesome if you liked the smell of oranges. I was never sure what they expected would be back there.

I still don't know who this man was, all I do know is he had brown hair, was taller than me (I'm short, so everyone else is tall) and his voice was raspy like mine. There is a possibility that this was another side of me, my opposite (male, tall and still shaking), or it could be a representation of someone I can interact with in the alternate dimension. All things considered, I rarely ever interact with people on the other side. This is one of the exceptions. He acknowledged me and approached me first. The only other times this happens in my dreams is when I get a phone call, or in the one instance of Slenderman. The people I typically dream of are usually like cardboard cutouts that have pre-programmed answers waiting when I ask questions. They are almost place holders.

If it is Slenderman's dimension that I'm accessing, maybe these place holders are for people who Slenderman is waiting to kidnap and drag to his dimension. It's a very empty place, almost like a new world waiting to be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment