Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Passing Through

Last night I did not dream in "slender realm", instead my dream was a run-of-the-mill nightmare. I know this because there were too many people around. I think the best way to  determine between the Slender Realm and run-of-the-mill dream world is the lack of a population. From what I've heard in reading their accounts of their nightmares with Slenderman, the world is usually empty except for them. There have been instances of children in the slender nightmares of others, but they rapidly disappear.

However, while the dream itself was not a slender dream, I believe as I came to consiousness I passed through the area that I can use to access the slender realm. I heard Spazz's voice calling from one side. Just calling my name. On the other I heard a pulsing sound. It was six separate beats. First I attempted to go toward Spazz's voice, but some sort of wall was blocking my path. I turned around and saw Slenderman far off in the distance. He was just standing. I was being compelled toward him, and as I got closer the six beats got louder. I began to notice they had separate sounds, like a system of drums. The closer I got, the clearer the sounds became it sounded like "Be Tree Ten Ver Boat Ten". This continued as I got closer, then the ham radio voice began again, as a whisper "I can't see you" again and again, getting more drowned out by the static like the close I got to Slenderman.

Then I woke up.

I do not know what "Be Tree Ten Ver Boat Ten" means, but I feel like I know that phrase from somewhere. I'm going to ruminate on this for a bit, and see if I can make any sense out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment