Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just some quick stuff

I've heard nothing more from that freak, but I'm jumping whenever I see people outside of my building. I'm so sure he's here every morning when I wake up, but it's always just the same random people going to work, coming home from the late shift, or bringing packages. No one suspicious.

Lemminkaenen is going crazy. I can even hear him panicking while I'm awake. He told me last night that I need to get away from all of this. I need to get somewhere safe.

I haven't seen Micah, but when I pass through the corridor I always look for an opening where I can run into his world. I don't know what happened with the pills, I don't know if he's still okay.

I've been feeling shaky all week. I haven't seized yet, but something is wrong. My levels are all messed up. I don't know what to do.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I just feel like giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment