Thursday, June 9, 2011

He's Out There

I've seen him hanging out across from my house. He kept circling the block thinking I didn't see him, but I did. I haven't been checking my e-mail or twitter as much as I used to, I'm just too tired and feel so horrible most of the time that I can't bring myself to bother. But I just found this in my inbox.

From Jun 9, 2011

I hadn't seen him for 2 days and I thought he was gone. Apparently he somehow knows where I used to skip rocks with my friends. He's waiting there now. I suppose he got tired of walking constantly to keep the neighborhood parents from wondering who that weird man was.

I'm so numb I'm not even scared. I'm not even angry. I don't feel much at all, honestly.

1 comment:

  1. This guy doesn't seem right in the head. If you go, be safe.

    ReplyDelete