Friday, July 15, 2011

A Final Goodbye

Friends,

I am back from the hospital. A few hours after I left for the woods my parents found me on their stoop with blood on my face and shirt. I woke up in the hospital a few days later with two black eyes and a fractured bone in my face. The staff at the hospital helped me learn to type again. Apparently I had been hit hard enough to do some damage to my brain. I am still having trouble speaking, but I seem to have regained enough to type well enough. Spell check helps.

I wanted to say goodbye to this blog and goodbye to the few who may still be reading. I don't know if what happened to me was real, or was something I made up. I don't know if I hurt myself in the woods or if someone attacked me. I haven't dreamed since then. I don't really have the feelings of fear I had before. Overall I feel normal. My doctors asked me if I had been hearing voices, and I can't really remember. I don't remember much of writing this blog at all.

I'm happy.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment